East Nashville Boy Scout Troop 3 is now taking orders for its ANNUAL TURKEY FRY!! $45
* Cajun-spiced turkeys (pre-cooked weight 12-14 lbs.) are deep fried to perfection in peanut oil, and the boys clean up the mess!
* Pick up on Wednesday Nov. 21 from 1-4 pm at East End United Methodist Church, 1212 Holly St. (near 5 Points)
* Delivery available in East Nashville for $5.00. Free delivery for those wishing to donate a turkey to a local non-profit organization.
* Proceeds for this year’s event will go to support medical care for Larry Merin, a longtime member and supporter of Troop 3 battling cancer. Donations for the family are also being collected.
* Cash or check payments accepted. Make checks payable to Troop 3.
Place your order by Nov. 15 and enjoy a juicy, flavorful turkey without the hassle–and you’ll have plenty of time to focus on those fabulous sides and desserts! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 615-497-3706 to place your order!